This set of PCBs allows you to build a vintage PWM-type compressor.
Here are the key features of our PYE module:
- Original blocking oscillator.
- Stepped Threshold control.
- Unity gain (zero insertion loss).
- Both hard and soft bypass.
- Compact construction - up to four channels of PWM-type compressor fit in 1U enclosure.
- Easy wiring - most controls are mounted on the front panel PCB which connects via IDC-type connector to the main PCB.
- Two LED meters: one for output signal level, one for gain reduction.
- Stereo link circuit.
These PCBs are intended to be used in our 4-channel frame system. PYE module takes up one slot space and needs -22V or higher (unregulated) for proper operation. We suggest installing no more than two modules if using internal PSU.