This is a standard 1U rack mounted enclosure. It is suited for all DIY builds.
Our enclosures are high-quality products and are designed to last long and withstand multiple assemble/disassemble cycles. Here are key features of our rack enclosures:
- 1.2mm (18 gauge) steel for all parts. Makes the construction bullet-proof and shields from EMI much better than aluminum.
- Threaded inserts for M3 screws (see close up photo below). Compare this with cheap enclosures, where self-tapping screws are used and this makes multiple assembly/disassembly cycles impossible because the thread deteriorates quickly. Our enclosures can be assembled and disassembled as many times as needed.
- Front "lip" on top and bottom covers for more rigid construction.
- Textured black powder coating.
Two versions of back panel available:
- With cut-outs for four Neutrik D-series XLRs and IEC inlet. Intended for devices with internal PSU.
- With cut-outs for nine Neutrik D-series XLRs. Intended for devices with external PSU (8 cut-outs are used for 3-pin signal XLRs and 1 cut-out - for 4/5/6-pin power XLR).
This enclosure is 280mm (11") deep and 1U high. Back panel accomodates up to four Netrik series D/DL/DLX XLRs and one fused IEC receptacle.
Please note: front panel is not included. You can either supply your own or get one from our shop.
Do not forget to choose the back panel type below.