A full set of PCBs that allows you to make a DIY version of the famous mic preamp with equalizer.
This set includes the following printed boards:
- BA205, BA283 and BA284 modules (located on a single board)
- BA211 module
- BA182 module
- Power supply board (provides +24V and +48V)
Here are the key differences of our RN73 PCBs:
- No solder mask - the original units did not have it.
- Point-to-point board connections wiring where possible - as in the vintage modules.
- Several modules are combined on one PCB to make the assembly easier.